iClock880 features ZK’s high performance, and high image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The patented optical sensor is resistant to scratches and impact.
The communication interface of the device includes TCP/IP, RS232/485. Backup battery is standard in case of power failure. The device has professional access control function it can be used in multi-identification modes including fingerprint, password, RFID, or any combination.
- 50,000 templates (1: N) and 800,000 records.
- Multimedia 3.5’’ TFT screen
- Internal Camera and PhotoID support the user’s photo display and make T&A application more visible and reliable.
• Built-in backup battery
• Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available.
- 8 user-defined function keys.
- Relay contacts for lock and alarm.
- Multi Languages Support.
- Audio Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers.
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers.
- Fingerprint Capacity: 50,000
- Transaction Capacity: 800,000
- Hardware Platform: ZEM600
- Sensor: ZK Optical Sensor
- Algorithm Version: ZK Finger v10.0
- Communication: TCP/IP
- Standard Functions: Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input, Anti-passback, 9 digit user ID, photo-ID, Camera, Built-in Battery
- Access Control Interface: 3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Ext Button, Alarm, and Door Bell
- Wiegand Signal: Input & Output
- Optional Functions: ID/Mifare/HID, External Printer, AMS
- Display: 3.5 inches TFT Screen
- Power Supply: 12V DC 3A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 45°C
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80%
Prices Include 1 Year Warranty